Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I've Gone Crazy! With the Music! And the Listening! MMGLAVIN!

Must be an end-of-the-year/start-the-blog rush, but I've been buying tunes like a record executive this last week or so. Here's what I've acquired since Christmas:

  • The aforementioned Them Crooked Vultures (vinyl)
  • The aforementioned Dr. No's Experiment (CD)
  • Muddy Waters' Electric Mudd (CD)
  • The Yeah Yeah Yeahs' It's Blitz! (CD)
  • The rest of Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables (iTunes)
  • The All My Friends EP by LCD Soundsystem (iTunes)
  • LCD Soundsystem's "Daft Punk is Playing at My House" (iTunes)
  • Two tracks from Zero 7's Yeah Ghost (iTunes)
If I had any intention of being as trendy as these selections indicate, I'd promise to blog about them soon. As it stands, I'll get to them when I bloody well feel like it.

Happy new year.

No comments: