Thursday, April 22, 2010

Success leads to stagnation...

Mad music acquisition has punctured the otherwise orderly progression of Rating the CD's. Here's what's come my way:

  1. The aforementioned Teenage Head by the Flamin' Groovies, which will probably end up in Category 1.
  2. The aforementioned Pure Mania by the Vibrators, which will probably end up in Category 4.
  3. XX by XX (easy to remember, ain't it?)
  4. Transference by Spoon
  5. The aforementioned Johnny Cash Box Set, Legend
Now, I've got my review of Disraeli Gears about 50% done, enough so that another afternoon's work will be sufficient. And the Box Set doesn't fit in the CD tower with the rest of Category 1 stuff. But What else am I supposed to do? I'm not going to cull away a new category for greatest hits and the like, and I'm going to have to review it at some point. So I'm just going to have to review Legend next, whenever I'm ready to do that.

In the meantime, what's out there I can snark about?

No comments: