Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Either Andrew Earle has Re-Discovered his Funny...

...or I've finally read enough of his blog to get it. I mean, the recycled Cracked list of Failed Fast-Food Mascots is funny enough (scroll down to find it), but the Record-Store Day takedown is pretty epic, especially coming from a guy whose entire schtick revolves around being able to direct disdain at 7" records that most of us will never see:

I’m especially jazzed about the History of Maverick Records 18LP box set, the one-sided 10″ by Les Claypool & the Three-Mile Island Prosthetic Antelope Vagina Recovery Group, the set of 4 hot-garbage-colored 7″s by Surface-to-Air Prairie Dog, and the reissue of Photo-Collage & the Senior Projects’ timeless “WTF…My Portfolio Ruptures For You” on freshly-paved parking lot-colored 12″ (one-sided and etched)...
I mean, "Prosthetic Antelope Vagina Recovery Group"? That's just funny.

No comments: